Levi's Mission News

Levi's Mission News

Monday, October 24, 2016

Investigators dwindling

Hey Y'all,
Nothing really happened this week, I dont know whats been going on with our investigators but they are dwindling pretty quickly. We met with some less actives this week, and everyone is back from their "Village". We had another lesson with Anand and he is firm in his believes, he said that even if he saw God he wouldn't believe in him, which is sad though during a lesson he said he believes "something" created the world but he doesn't know what. I think he does believe he just doesn't know where to find the truth. He wants to create the perfect "concept, not religion" that will unite everyone. He thinks religion has failed to unite, because as we know there are many differences between Christians vs Muslims vs Jews, and diverse believes in the Christian world alone. I think Macaroni and cheese will be a good concept that unites everyone. Thats all I ate/made this week was Mash Potatoes and Macoroni, We made no bake cookies with the Chilpagiri family, we didn't have butter, the texture of the cookies was dry, but the taste was fine. I dont think the people here like the no bake cookies, they tell us they like them, but I can definitely tell they dont. Which is waay lame because I put on a waaay better show when they give me Indian food. Shiva Rama Krishna isn't doing well at all, he doesnt want anyone from church to visit him for about 5 months, and I have noticed he started to put more Hindu photos up, its so sad to see him in his times of trials, and to see him resort back to his old ways, I hope that he will be better! Anyways that was the week!
Love,
Elder Magnusson ​

No comments:

Post a Comment