Levi's Mission News

Levi's Mission News

Monday, October 24, 2016

Sick

September 19, 2016

Hey y'all,
This week nothing happened mainly because I had the flu. I had to stay in just about everyday, and man is time slow when that happens! I also had a throat virus which wasnt fun either. A lot of church members are sick, so I could of gotten it from them. Transfers happened, and I am still in Madinaguda Hyderabad. My new companion is Elder Wilcox and he is from Oregon (never thought I would be companions with someone from that place). Elder Shuman went to Bangalore, and is on a temporary assignment. Sister Kalyani brought her brother to church so we luckily will now be teaching him. None of our investigators came to church, and this week we're focusing on getting more. My new companion has to get a root canal, so that'll be fun.We had a lock down on the 16th and now since Ganesh Festival is over we can now wear our tags and ties! Other than that nothing happened, but luckily Im no longer sick, so we'll be able to get some good work in this week! Sorry this is so short
Love,
Elder Magnusson  

No comments:

Post a Comment