Levi's Mission News

Levi's Mission News

Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 3 - Boise

Hey Y'all,
This week was pretty good, and also pretty busy. We have been teaching lots of people and and some are progressing well. We also went on companion ship exchanges and it was fun being able to have a new companion for the day! I also was able to see Elder Tuscano my former companion but he sadly hasn't received his visa yet. I have 3 more weeks till I go to India and am super excited! One of the companionship exchanges that I went on was in a very wealthy area here. One of the guys houses we went to he had a moose on his wall. I was very proud, cause every time I see a deer on a wall I tell them they need a moose also. A lot of people were out of town this week because it was the last week of open season, The Denison's (the family im staying with) went hunting and got a lot of deer! We also had stake conference this Sunday which was good. But during stake conference they announced that I would be going up to bare my testimony on Jesus Christ to the whole stake! I kinda saw it coming, but they never warned me before hand to do it, I got no warning on it. That wasn't very fun. We met this guy that goes by the name of "Crazy Horse" and he is really Crazy. He has a "man cave" in his garage where he hot boxes with his cigarettes. Sadly My companion and I were in there trying to talk to him while he was smoking, so we got a bad headache for the day. Other then that its been a normal week for me, it has been getting colder here but not too over baring. We went tracting (going door to door) to talk to people ask them if they needed any service or a message about Jesus Christ. Since its fall we have been raking lots of leaves, but luckily they don't have as many trees as the east coast! 
Love,
Elder Magnusson




(This is Levi's mom... I was doing great til I saw these.... GROSS!  For all you deer hunters, and I suppose, moose hunters... you can envy Levi, at least for this season.)

No comments:

Post a Comment