Levi's Mission News

Levi's Mission News

Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 4

Hey Y'all,
 This week went by pretty slow, but was full of meetings. We had a zone meeting and a missionary training meeting on two different days this week that lasted 6 hours each. We haven't taught too many lessons this week. We were helping Thomas with his RV still, while my companion is going to do some graffiti art in his garage. We helped a guy with his bike and are close to finishing it, but he'll be in the Bahamas for the next two weeks. We also helped set up a haunted house at the local middle school which was lots of fun. I was a guide through the haunted house so no one got lost or had a panic attack. It was interesting being in a middle school and being around middle schoolers. I can't believe that once upon a time I acted as bratty as they did. It was still fun and brought me back to my middle school day memories.That was on Thursday and FridaySaturday we had to be in by 6:30 since it was Halloween, and we carved pumpkins and I made a (cruddy attempt) batman logo. I would of done something about cars, but didn't have a template. Also that night a lady from the church made an Indian dish ( Chicken Tikka Masala). The next night we had pizza, and at the persons house they had built a pizza oven outside and we could custom make our own homemade pizza. That's about the extent of my week. Also I got to watch Kameron (the Denison's son) skin the head of a deer you might want to close your eyes for that one Kayli! (my sister). I found out that I will be receiving my OCI card shortly and will be heading to India in 16 days! I'm excited to go, I have the feeling its gonna start getting really cold soon, and I don't want to be here for that. Apparently a year ago it was snowing right now. So I'm happy its been pretty warm! I'll send some pics, apparently it only allows  me to send two pics at a time per email idk why.
Love,
Elder Magnusson







WARNING!!!
Okay, for these next two... if you are squeamish, DO NOT LOOK!  I did and I that did me in for food for the rest of today.  I'm sure Levi is laughing at my remarks back to him on that one.  He did try to warn me, but the thumb size was little... until I opened it up to my very LARGE computer screen.. and that poor deer was looking right at me!!!!!!  



 I warned you!!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment