Levi's Mission News

Levi's Mission News

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Final Week from Idaho

Hey y'all,
This was my last week in Boise, Idaho. I will be leaving for India tomorrow at 2pm. I have packed a lot and will hopefully fit everything in my bags. This week hasn't been too crazy, we have had plenty of appointments this week, and have done a lot of less actives visiting. I was able to find a Bible written in the Hindi Language. So while im on the plane I can learn Hindi or something. We had exchanges this week and was able to go to another area again just for the day. Elder Thompson (my companion) is now going to be the District leader, and will be training again. I had a few sad moments this week thinking about leaving some of the people here. I may not see some of these people again, but it was good getting to meet people here. It snowed a little last night but nothing stuck to the ground. So im assuming that's God telling me its time for me to leave and go to India haha. The plane ride will be 20+ hours of travel time. We have done lots of yard work still, and lots of people are putting their Christmas lights up. Nothing else really happened this week, cant wait to write next weeks letter, cause the next couple days will be quite interesting. My companion in the MTC (elder Tuscano) and I will be flying together so I wont be alone thank goodness. Ill miss the American Luxuries, and being able to stay with Dwayne and Julie Denison in their home. My next place most likely wont have nice showers, heated tile floors, or a good working toilet. But im up for the adventure and cant wait to see what I can make of it! The Denisons were able to get their family (their kids and their family) to come over and we took pictures before I head out. I also found out there is another missionary here, from our stake who lives in Cumming, Georgia. His name is Aaron McChesney. So that's cool, its a small world. Until next time!
Love,
Elder Magnusson

No comments:

Post a Comment