Levi's Mission News

Levi's Mission News

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Arrived in India!!

Levi:
i am now in India, didnt have time to call y'all in Denver. Long plane ride but it wasnt too bad. Big cultural difference, but cant wait to learn more. Interesting to hear the way indians live. I'll be a day ahead so email me on saturday!

Me:
Where will you be, do u know yet?

Levi:
yes but its a hard name to say and could tell you monday
 
Me:
Ugh!
Are you still at the mission home?
 
Levi:
Yes
 
Me:
Met your trainer yet? Are you going by plane to your city? Bus? Walking?
 
Levi:
no, Ill be driven there, gotta go ill email on Monday ( or at least monday in India)
 
Me:
Love you, glad you are safe.
 
 
 
 
This I'm sure is our last conversation... as I'm up in the middle of the night waiting to hear he had arrived, so chatted briefly.   I'll wake up to his emails from now on! So proud of that young man!  I'm sure as he gets to work, he'll be happy to serve!  I'm curious about how Indians live as well, haha... I stayed with some Indians in a guest house when I went over to pick up Levi, and it was nice enough, minus the mice that ran freely up the curtains each night.  They probably ran up the bed too, but I was asleep, haha.  

If you are emailing Levi, remember that he will be reading emails on Sunday (which will be Monday for him), so as he says, write on Saturday!    I'll post photos as soon as they start to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment